Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lazy weekend

I didn't do much in the way of being productive. I got up late, made omelets and french toast for hubby and I.  Played on the puter, took a nap, then made supper. Stuffed chicken breasts and bisquits. I watched a movie called "Up". It was animated and it took me by surprise because it was so touching.  I teared up. The elderly man in the movie resembled my father. His deep love for my mother and his gentle kindness. Well, I just miss them both. Alright, enough of that. Robert DeNiro just won an award on the Golden Globes. Now I can go back to bed. Did I mention that I have tomorrow off work. Martin Luther King Day, thank you very much. Don't be looking for your mail tomorrow. ; )

1 comment:

  1. Well, you just answered a question for me about the mail delivery. I figured not as when I worked at Chanute it was a federal holiday then. Enjoy your day off.

    ReplyDelete